Better Jobs Ontario is a Government of Ontario program that can help you train for a new job!
Better Jobs Ontario, previously Second Career, provides financial support to those who qualify, to return to school and retrain for a new career path.
Better Jobs provides financial help up to $28,000.
The program supports participants by providing funds to support tuition, books and other training related costs.
You may qualify for Better Jobs Ontario funding if:
- You have been laid off or your contract ended at work
- You have taken an interim job to make ends meet
- You were forced to leave your job due to medical issues
- You have not been laid-off but have been unemployed for six months or longer and are part of a low-income household and experiencing challenges attaching to the labour market
- You are receiving Social Assistance. (OW, ODSP)
How to Apply:
Call us at 519-439-0501 and make an appointment with an Employment Specialist. They will be able to assist you with the application process.
You will be required to share your financial information, job market information, your intended choice of program and school, and other information.
Call today to start on your new career path! 519-439-0501 or info [at] pathwaysehc.ca