12 Weeks = 10 Weeks in Class + 2-Week Co-op with a Local Employer
Monday - Friday (32 hours per week)
Learn the office and business skills necessary to succeed in a variety of administrative roles.
You will learn:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint)
- Business English, vocabulary and terminology
- Efficient communications skills (letter writing, memos and reports)
- Reception and multi-line phone skills
- Office procedures (filing, documenting, record-keeping, bank deposits)
- Office equipment (faxes, copiers, printers, scanners)
- Typing training (wpm)
- Basic accounting & bookkeeping
- Social media & basic graphic design
- WHMIS Certificate
- First Aid & CPR
- Health & Safety Awareness in Four Steps
Graduates receive a College Certificate
Career paths following this program include: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Office Clerk, Receptionist, Data Entry Assistant, Customer Service Representative and many other Administrative roles.
Connect with us to see if you qualify to take the program for FREE!
Funding may be available to attend this program through the generous support of the United Way Elgin Middlesex & the Government of Canada.
How to apply: Fill out and submit a contact us form and a staff representative will call you as soon as possible to set up a date and time to speak with you
Note: Computer literacy and numeracy skills assessment test may be required prior to admission to the Administrative & Clerical training program.