We value our community. We make London a better place.
Every year, thousands of Londoners receive assistance connecting to jobs. We help hundreds of employers to find the employees they need to build their organizations.
When individuals are employed, they are able to contribute to the community. They are able to provide for themselves and their families, and achieve independence.
We are proud to play a role in helping our neighbours find employment, training and advocacy to access social benefits when they need them.
Pathways Employment Help Centre 2016-2021
- Over 7,700 individuals found employment with our assistance
- Over 880 individuals graduated from a Skills Training program
- Over 280 individuals enrolled in Second Career Training with our assistance
- Over 3,000 individuals received assistance from a Social Worker or Paralegal in our Advocacy Department
- Over $100 Million in Social Benefits has been awarded to families living in poverty thanks to the work of our Advocacy Department