Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
We Think Customer – we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do, taking time to understand their needs; creating solutions that meet and exceed their expectations, enhancing everyday moments
We Care About People – we recognize the power of a community with a common purpose; empathizing with others’ point of view and acting with integrity to create a safe and healthy environment
We Value Innovation – we are building a better future day by day; developing innovations that will create quality, consumer-centric, sustainable solutions
We Keep it Simple – we make the complex simple by driving out inefficiencies; which enables us to be agile, responsive and to get the job done
Part of a rotating production line assembles parts and subassemblies to form base board heaters using fabricated metal parts, electrical components, hand tools and pneumatic tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Small and Medium Parts Assembly with Pneumatic tools
• Electrical component testing verifying resistance to confirm proper componentry and electrical integrity
• Operation of various fabrication work centers
• Packaging of products using automated staple table, label, and palletize
• Meet the daily production targets
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Work in a repetitive nature, with minimal mistakes
• Follow safety practices
What You Need
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Preferred
• Prior use of small pneumatic or hand tools, use of small fasteners, screws, nuts, electrical QD’s, wire ties.
• Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Day shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
Afternoon shift: 3:00pm- 11:30pm
Starting rate of $20.00, plus shift premium of $1.00 for the afternoon shift
What We Offer
• Fully funded Group Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, dependent life, AD&D)
• Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
• Group RRSP with 100% Employer Match up to 4%
• Portable Benefits, Consult +, and Telus Pharmacy Group
• 3 Weeks Vacation Immediately
• Employee Assistance Program
• Workplace Wellness Program
• Employee Service and Recognition Awards
• Referral Bonus Program
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.