-24 hours/ week and every other weekend required
-Rent will be paid for in a 2 bedroom apartment on the 11th floor
Founded in 2015, Equiton is a recognized leader in private equity investments and has surpassed half a billion in assets under management. Our exponential growth is a direct outcome of our leadership team understanding how the industry works and how to create long-term wealth through real estate investing. We understand that finding the right opportunities involves time, experience, and discipline. Our strategy is always forward-looking, anticipating trends and adapting our approach to strengthen our market position, capitalizing on value creation opportunities, and building the most robust portfolio possible for our investors.
Equiton Living is a privately owned, full-service property management company. Hands-on, proactive management, relationship-oriented business practices, and continued reinvestment in our properties are the keys to our success.
We manage our properties with a focus on the tenant experience by providing attentive care and support to all our residents. We are continually reinvesting in our communities with our residents in mind. From renovations, amenity upgrades and a service focus, we are always looking for ways to improve your home-renting experience.
A highly trained and experienced staff is an integral aspect of solid property management. The Equiton Living team of experts are grounded in sound, professional real estate practices and building-maintenance operations. Their focus is on creating an environment people love to call home.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
• Exceptional cleaning skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
• Ability to stay calm and carry on
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
• Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs.
• PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web).
Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma or 1-3 years work related experience or transferable skills and a willingness to learn
• Prior forward facing customer service experience is an asset
• Knowledge of light construction and small apartment repairs are an asset
Why you want to work here:
• Providing great customer and thriving to be the best at your role are your priorities
• Organization, dedication, and implementation are things you enjoy
• Being part of a great team is part of your work ethic
• Working for a growing company will allow you to grow within the company