All Staff Inc.
AllStaff is urgently recruiting for CNC Machine Operator's within a fast-paced manufacturing environment located 30-40 minutes North of London. This company has been around for 50 years and is not going anywhere. If you are willing to learn this company is ready to invest in, YOU!
CNC Machinist Duties and Responsibilities:
• (This is considered skill level Noc B)
• Run standard Index and production machines.
• Run CNC machines 3-5 axis
• Understand the machine controls, job procedures, including safety, quality.
• Load parts and check parts for quality.
• Training will be provided.
• Reliable transportation required.
• $17.31/hour day shift, $17.76/hour afternoon shift, and $17.81/hour night shift
• Pay raise after 3 months to $18.19/hour + shift premiums
• Evaluation hire (temporary to permanent).
• Overtime after 40 hours/week
• Full benefits, profit sharing and pension once hired
Shifts & Hours:
• Straight Midnights (3)
• Straight Afternoons (5)
• Straight Days (1)
• Must be able to train on day shift for 1 month
Please reference Pathways Employment Help Centre when applying directly to All Staff