Reporting to the President or designate, the Customer Service and Shipping Associate works as part of
a team and follows appropriate processes to ensure that bottling, labelling, and shipping of e-liquid
products is completed in a timely manner. This role is also responsible for dealing directly with
customers and resellers to take orders and for working with management to address and resolve
customer concerns and complaints.
Responsible for inventory control and management.
Picks, packs, and closes orders.
Prints packaging slips, shipping labels and generates custom declaration documents for
international orders as required.
Creates new customer accounts and processes orders in accordance with Flavour Crafters’
account management process and software.
Follows all relevant notes on customer accounts and guidelines for order completion.
Processes billing of customers over the phone by using credit card processor or manually
entering interac e-transfer into the software system.
Makes inventory adjustments as required in the inventory tracking system.
Informs production team in a timely manner if additional units of any product needs to be
produced to fulfil orders.
Records necessary information at different stages while completing an order.
Communicates with customers and clients by telephone and email in a timely and
professional manner, providing excellent customer service at all times.
Maintains cleanliness and organization of work area and assists with cleaning the facility as
Identifies and reports or resolves errors in product or shipment information, generates error
tickets with the relevant shipping carrier and keeps track of the open tickets until resolved.
Collaborates with colleagues as required to complete required tasks during periods of high
Assists with moving and managing deliveries of product and arrangement of storage area.
Attends employee meetings and completes training as required.
Performs additional duties and tasks as assigned by management.
Skills, Abilities, and Characteristics:
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Customer first/client first approach.
• Professional written and oral communication skills.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Use of good judgement, independent problem solving, and negotiation skills when dealing with
• Team player who is willing to step in and help others when necessary.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands/deadlines.
• High flexibility and strong interpersonal skills to allow one to work effectively in a diverse
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s licence or ability to obtain
• Previous shipping/receiving experience is an asset